Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Every day is music day

There couldn't be a better way to celebrate the official first day of summer than with music, which is itself celebrated today on the "European day of music".
Taking advantage of this occasion and of course also trying to enrich my blog as best as I can, I've added a small player on the side bar which will be frequently updated with different songs of my choice.
After all, June 21st is only one day, but music must be honoured every single day.

I've also made some other minor technical changes in my blog, and as easy as it may have seemed in the beggining, blogging can get a little complicated at times..
Gladly, I was fortunate enough to get another blogger friend's assistance on a few issues so i'm really thankful about that.

2 Comments:

Cinestef said...

'Tis true!
Every day is truly music day.
Life is filled with music... one just has to open his ears and listen to it...

Axis Mundi said...

@cinestef, so true! Signed!!!