Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hellas on top!!!!


I still haven't had the chance to catch my breath after today's game..
Having survided thousands of heartattacks and severe strokes during the course of this game, I have finally put myself together to come and post.
What I'm trying to say in only a few simple words is : HURRAY FOR HELLAS!!! Congratulations to our National team for making us all so proud! Regardless of the final result on Sunday's finals, you guys are winners! Champions in spirit, mind and body like our ancestors would say. A worthy win!!!
I'm so overwhelmed that I can't even concentrate in writing right now :)
And as I focus on Sundays game, all I have to say is : may the best team win!

I will not put a caption on this picture as the post's title says it all. After all they do say that images speak louder than words ;)

0 Comments: