Friday, January 26, 2007

Guess who's back..

Wow… it’s been a while hasn’t it?
So long that I almost forgot I had a blog :)
Once again, a streak of events have taken place since early this year, some of which were good, others not so good, one after the other, they all managed to keep me preoccupied somehow on a daily basis. Having faced and settled most of them, I’m back in track and most importantly I am ready to breathe again!
And to think that my first post for 2007 was meant to follow a completely different direction... analyzing the past year in the world, my personal experiences and adventures and even my future plans and new year’s resolutions...
But I’ve given it some thought before writing here and decided.. Why bother? The past is past and the future’s ahead so why not focus on today and obtain tomorrow by surprise? And that’s the way I’m seeing things right now. Living for today and opening my eyes for tomorrow. Nothing less, nothing more.

PS: As some of you might have noticed, I changed the tune of the day to one of my favorite tunes right now, dedicated exclusively to someone special.

1 Comment:

Equilibrium said...

"The past is past and the future’s ahead so why not focus on today and obtain tomorrow by surprise?"

What a phrase!.. The meaning of how to live our lifes is hidden in it..