Thursday, July 13, 2006

July the month of arrivals

There must be something about July and people traveling simultaneously that I’m not quite aware of.
To my knowledge, it was August the first and most important month of vacation but allow me to think differently for 2006.
More specifically, I’ve got people arriving from just about anywhere around the globe and that means people from North America, Central Europe, Western Europe, Northern Europe, Australia and even northern Greece.
And when I say “arriving”, I only mean they’re visiting Athens, not necessarily staying over at my place.
And although I’m always fond of having people and friends (and family) around, it’s sometimes quite difficult to keep up and try to be with everyone simultaneously.
Nevertheless, it’s still worth the run and always a pleasure being around close ones. I only hope that I can give most of my time possible to all of them, so I won’t leave anyone disappointed.
With August being just around the corner (which will probably be just as busy) it should make this summer one of the most interesting ones yet.
My lack of posting was mostly due to this reason but I’ll try to catch a few moments in front of my pc and get to blog a little more from now on

0 Comments: