Wednesday, August 02, 2006

100 and going

A milestone for quantum! The number 100 was reached by its visitors and me being the 100th! Celebrating this occasion, the administrator of the blog gave me the chance to write a post so let’s get the wishes rolling first! Hope seeing more creative thoughts like the ones we’ve seen and we’ll keep on reading with our eyes wide open.
Call it pure luck : ) or just plain coincidence but i just read that scientists around the world are experimenting on a new technology called "ion trap" using electric and magnetic fields to isolate a charged particle from its environment which is prerequisite for exploiting the temperamental "quantum" properties. Me being just a humble "ion", "trapped" on my own will, take part on this, kind of different, experiment of expressing thoughts and help them transfer around the globe, hopefully achieving a universal force of feelings. A force that could take a form of life, charging the ions that everyone has inside and make them glow bright. Making our souls glow bright in hundreds and thousands of colors and being seen through the universe.
I 'm planning to stick around and contribute on this effort, by reading and posting comments. So, let’s get ionized and create another dimension. For more information on the scientific aspect of things please check iontrap

Posted by Ion

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok love. Now, you'll see. I've been talking to "S", he shared with me his blog, which I find abslutely lovely, great redaction and grammar skills... after living in Ireland I assure you very few native speakers reach that spot.

Any way, what I'm here to say is: Please have mercy of us ignorant ones! Nobody who is not into the field knows what the heck is all that ion and quantum and fushi mushi stuff. I must admit your own space has cleared some doubts I had, but still, us mortals do not have the capacity to assimilate what you say. Interesting at first though!

Think about it, and we'll see what's your next comment like. Cheers!