Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Briefly...

Much going on these days (as always) but not too much time to sit and post (I'm running out of excuses) so here's a brief.
Friday night was French Crepes night.
Our dedicated Chef worked wonders! Salty, sweet, the whole deal, I coincidently lost count of how many crepes I've had that night (and to think that I'm actually trying to stay fit). Fortunately she's on a short vacation right now therefore I must take advantage of her absence and start some starving diet before she gets back.
Saturday was a somewhat easy day or at least that's how I had planned for it to be.
But as they say, never predict nor avoid the inevitable.
Further to a conspiracy which rose by the collaboration of my masterminded friend "I" and my seductive friend "P" who joined forces in trying to get me out of my "coccooning night" and into the Saturday night frenzy, I've ended up having an "all-nighter" instead. No complaints whatsoever as we had a wonderful time and an even more wonderful, or shall I say, adventurous, return as we performed a 3-way stunt ride that I dare not describe. And although I captured the moment with a few pics from my mobile, I'd rather not post them here at this time ;-)
A few hours of sleep and then off to a dvd-night gathering at my place, accompanied by the finest red wine possible and some mind breaking conversations for some couch crashing.
End of weekend.
More to come as a charged and crazy week lies ahead

0 Comments: