Friday, June 01, 2007

The Cruise.. the delayed Sequel

No, I haven’t drowned and No I wasn’t shipwrecked on some deserted island. Not literally anyway, because even though I managed to circumvent a Titanic and Crusoe’s adventures, I couldn’t avoid my “return” to work and to reality…

The cruise itself was fantastic! I mean, where to start and what to describe. Unlike last time, I have decided not to get into too many details but rather focus mainly on the highlights.

While the vessel was much smaller this time around, it was living proof that size doesn’t always matter. Our cabins however where much more spacious, with a living room and a desk, and believe it or not, portholes that actually opened!!! I can’t describe how happy I was since we could actually feel the sea breeze from within our cabin (not to mention having my “I’m the king of the world” moment without having to dangerously hang myself on the ship’s deck). I dare not include the food as a highlight regardless if it deserves to be credited with much praise, as it is also responsible for all of us having to go on a strict diet upon our return. Other highlights obviously include our adventures in every stop. Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Heraklion, Santorini.. I may not get into details about each and everyone one of them but I will tell you this.. our presence wasn’t gone unnoticed!

Résumé: A cultural, artistic and enriching experience in an unforgettable, uncompromised and alternative voyage!

But enough with my description! The relay goes to the pictures to do the talking. Sail away!





























3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ena einai auto pou thelw na mathw egw... pote perases kalutera? se auti i stin proigoumeni giati an mou peis oti kai se auti tin krouaziera gnwrises toso kala paidia oso emeis(!!!) tha stenaxwrithw polu...

Axis Mundi said...

ma den tha tolmousa!!! oute na to skeftw diladi!! :)))
prepei omos na to epanalavoume gia na exw pio isxirh apopsh!

Equilibrium said...

By reading it I went off on a cruise like yours!...