Saturday, October 21, 2006

The formula

There are times that words can’t be adequate enough to describe our thoughts and feelings exactly like we would like them to.
For this reason, I’ll try to be as quick as possible and all I’ll say is:

THANK YOU
to
K + I + N + P + N + H + ((X) + Y*)

X = present in spirit (and over the phone)
Y* = All those who couldn’t make it in time

No this isn’t some complicated quantum physics formula but the initials of all those responsible for giving me one of the best birthdays of my life.
As I previously said, “thank you” is unfortunately a small word compared to the gratitude and joy that I feel.
I will however, tell you, that although you may have achieved your little surprise with perfect coordination, beware of the consequences and accept the inevitable in the months to come!!!
Once again, thanks to all!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

oxi pou tha to afina asxoliasto. Tou xronou tha kanoume gennethlia stis maldives. kai tha trwme lagouste! (kserei opoios to diavasei afto to sxolio).