Saturday, September 15, 2007

What were the chances??

Ok, so here it is.

- The team’s most important key players are struck with gastroenteritis.
- The game begins favorably yet a downfall begins.
- We are unlucky with the 3pointers
- We are unlucky with the easy hoops
- We are unlucky with a few foul whistles which should have been in our favor.
- We start to notice the fatigue on our players
- We end up being 16 points behind only 6 minutes before the end of the last half.

And then... out of nowhere, there’s the comeback. Yes that unbelievable comeback that I’m sure, no one, without exception, expected to see.

End of game, we Win!

Except for literally losing my voice last night, I still have a very serious medical question: what would happen had I been faint hearted or had I had a serious heart condition?
Remains to be seen… as we’ve got another killer game in only a few hours.

0 Comments: